If you would like to use one of my photographs for anything or if you would like to ask a question please do not hesitate to contact me on email at heatherwallace@hotmail.com
All photographs are protected under copyright 2010. Please respect these works.


Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Inspiration.


"A quote can change the way you think about challenges you face."
Catherine Pulsifer.

Every now and then its our inspiration that motivates us, keeps us driving to our goal. Our inspiring photographers, fashion designers or anyone else that makes us drool to own their success. Here is a collection of my inspirations, I hope you like them and perhaps recognize a few. My passion is driven not by the clothes seen in magazines or the newly famous movies. My aim is to try and show my love of photography and encapsulate the feelings felt by those in developing nations and bring them to face you while you scroll through the images. This is my inspiration...
xx
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment