If you would like to use one of my photographs for anything or if you would like to ask a question please do not hesitate to contact me on email at heatherwallace@hotmail.com
All photographs are protected under copyright 2010. Please respect these works.


Friday, July 9, 2010

In their eyes

"You never know how you look through other people's eyes"
Ralph Emerson


Hey
This blog post will show a few more of my own photographs. In every photo I look at, it's always the eyes that catch my attention first. So the main focus of this blog will be eyes. By looking into someones eyes I believe you can see their every emotion. If you cover every part of these photos except for the eyes, they would still make a great picture because its like the person's whole personality is laid out right in front of you. See what you think.
All photographs are protected under copyright 2010. Please respect these works.
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment