If you would like to use one of my photographs for anything or if you would like to ask a question please do not hesitate to contact me on email at heatherwallace@hotmail.com
All photographs are protected under copyright 2010. Please respect these works.


Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Faces.

From the few photos that I have posted so far, you are probably sensing that I have a certain "style" of photography. Usually they are close up faces, in focus and usually the subject is to the left or right of the photograph. I have always loved to photograph that way. The photos I am posting today are, again, from my recent travels to Cambodia. My favorites are the bubble blowing photos as you can see faint bubbles floating around in front of the subject. So check the photographs out and I hope you like them.

------------------------



The Picture above I love! This is three tour guides resting, in front of Angkor Wat Temple, while their "clients" take photos of the temple.


No comments:

Post a Comment