If you would like to use one of my photographs for anything or if you would like to ask a question please do not hesitate to contact me on email at heatherwallace@hotmail.com
All photographs are protected under copyright 2010. Please respect these works.


Friday, July 30, 2010

Bits of everything.

These photographs were taken by me in Cambodia. My favorite is the finger nail one because of the vibrant colours and the length of his finger nails. I have this one framed in a white modern frame in my room. Having the bright orange and blue next to the hard white frame looks really good. Have a look through these photos.
xxx

2 comments:

  1. nice photos...keep up work :D
    I really like the ones with the wierd hair kids

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)
    Yea their hair is pretty cool, its apparently a religious thing. I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete